Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Only in California

I was not surprised when I heard Sean Young checked herself into rehab. I met Ms. Young at Lighthouse Cinema my senior year of high school. Living on the Monterey Peninsula, we were used to having celebrities at the theater. She showed up my the theater with an entourage of 20 some and wanted everyone to get in free to a sold out showing. She started yelling, screaming and then almost physically attacked the manager. Members of actors guild receive a card that allows them free entrance plus one to any movie theater in the nation. We generally didn't care about additional comps, but there just wasn't space and she wasn't hearing that. We never would have allowed 20 anyway, but so yeah, that's my crazy abusive Sean Young story and now the quack is in rehab and it's only fitting.

1 comment:

Kathie Smith said...

I love that her pre-rehab meltdown was heckling Julian Schnabel! What a great story. Thanks for posting it.